5-Day MUTOH Color Management Webinar Feb 15-19 2021
Learn all about color printing the right way in just 1-hour each day.
Are you struggling with color prints not matching your monitor? Do some colors print great while others are way off? Why does one RIP not print the same colors as another? Why do the images in Adobe products not match those in FlexiSIGN or SignLAB? Is there a way to get my printer to do what I want it to do…print great color!
If you are struggling with any of the above, this webinar is the answer. Let us show you THREE methods you can use to get better color matching and better prints in general. No matter what printer or design software you currently use, this 5-day webinar will finally get you on track to better output.
Being in control of color moving from your monitor to your printer is critical if your printing a wrap design, or a banner with corporate brand colors, or even a coffee mug or t-shirt! In addition, these days we are using so many different design programs, RIPs and we get all kinds of graphics from customers who have no idea what’s happening and just want results.
Let us share how to get the color you want using three real-world methods that work!
- We will show you how to match color from your monitor, from software to software, or from RIP to RIP.
- Let’s set you up with a device that can be used to measure the color you want and then show you how to make that happen in your software and printer.
- Let’s discuss spot colors, like Pantones, and see a method of getting really close to those colors on your printer!
- See how to work with those pesky customer files for better printing overall!
- See a real application designed and printed using what you learn on our final day.
Cannot make the full week, got too much work going on? No worries! All of these webinars will be recorded and if you sign up, you will receive links you can use to watch a replay anytime you wish, forever!
Registrations are limited, so sign up right now to reserve your place.