- Are you interested in maximizing your MUTOH print quality?
- Do you want to see the right way to perform maintenance so your printer will last even longer?
- Are you ready to take control of your MUTOH printer through the advanced features you may not even know you have?
This workshop is limited to only 6 students because this is a hands-on learning experience! You will not only learn the basics of maintenance, but also the advanced features and options that will allow you to get the greatest use from your MUTOH printer.
You along with your fellow students will learn and then perform the actual lessons on a MUTOH printer in the class. This is not a boring PowerPoint seminar…it’s a workshop!
By the time you leave our facility, you will be certified as a MUTOH smart printer operator.
- Why guess at settings?
- Why fight with banding and other anomalies?
- Why limit your shop’s production due to a printer issue you can solve?
Become the expert that can solve problems and keep the shop operating with a high performing MUTOH printer. Come get the certified training you need.
Get your hands on the most critical parts of your MUTOH printer to keep it running in top condition. Make your printer last longer and work better for great color!
- Smart Printing Overview
- Printer Optimization and Calibration
- Intelligent Interweave
- Drop Master
- ValueJet Status Monitor (VSM)
- Printer Maintenance Requirements
MUTOH Smart Printing training will introduce Smart Printing Technologies to MUTOH dealer
s and end-users through an interactive hands-on classroom learning experience – ideal for both beginners and advance users alike. The objectives covered will instruct the student on what Smart Printing is and how to utilize these technologies to get the most out of the MUTOH printer. (Agenda available upon request)
This is a two-day hands-on workshop. Lead by Ryan Arakaki, MUTOH printer expert, you will learn everything you need to know to keep your MUTOH printer operating at top performance. You'll also see why and how this will improve printing results.