FREE INFORMATION ABOUT: Our LIVE workshops are being held nationwide.
- Learning how to turn a low resolution ( 72ppi), 5×7 inch image into a high-quality 10-foot image?
- How about learning how to match your monitor colors with your printer output?
- How about learning how to identify and find any font in a matter of seconds?
- See how to remove an image from a complex background.
- Watch & learn the best way to trace/vectorize a low-resolution image for perfect cutting results.
- See how to set up print, cut and even perf cut with ease for high-profit decals and stickers!
- Do you want training from a real FlexiSIGN expert who has run a sign shop in the real world?
- Would you like to learn more than just FlexiSIGN?
If you see issues you struggle with every day then the MUTOH “Real World, Real Training” seminar is for you!
Our expert, Mark Rugen is well known for his over 35 years of experience in the sign and print business. He’s owned and operated two sign shops and knows the pains and successes of the daily shop routine. More than that, he has worked closely with SA International for many decades, assisting in the development of the FlexiSIGN software and has become a renowned expert!
This seminar will include training on FlexiSIGN, Photoshop and many other software products and tools used to get the best workflow.
Our seminar is packed with topics to help the new user to the experienced user to learn more about Flexi. But that’s not all! It is also filled with techniques for solving real-world problems like color matching, vectorizing low-resolution images in full color, finding fonts from a photo, removing complex background in seconds, getting those contour cuts and perf cuts just right and more!
The MUTOH: Real World, Real Training seminar is for the graphics professional and is not a sales seminar of PowerPoints! This is a real deal! Mark has taught thousands of satisfied customers!
Open to all owners and users of a wide format printer. ( HP, Roland, Mimaki, Epson, Canon etc are all welcome)
DATE & LOCATION: Choose the BUY button for free information about each of our events.